My fused art glass pieces are full of color with lots of dichroic glass mixed with beautiful bright backgrounds. Some are sculptural and some functional objects for the home including large and small bowls, dishes, platters, sushi dishes and serving utensils. I also make small accent tables with vintage or antique bases and art glass tops.
My Judaic pieces include Shabbat sets, candlesticks, menorahs and mezuzahs. Items for the home include bowls, dishes, platters and many other fun pieces to showcase in your home.
Always an art lover and collector, I began taking fused art glass classes 14 years ago. I have studied with Sidney Escowitz and have taken classes at McMow Art Glass Center, at Art Glass Environments, with Kay Weiner and others. I now have my own studio and my hobby has become my passion. Working with glass has allowed me to express my creativity and love for color, shape and form. I get lost in my work and experience a thrill every time I open the kiln.
Irene Jalowayski, Artist
561 792 8788 or email@example.com
WITVA juried artist, Cornell Museum show 2019
Continuum at Art Palm Beach: 2018, 2019/ 3rd place 2018,peoples choice 2018
- Annual Art Glass competition - McMow Art Glass Gallery and Studio Lake Worth FL-. 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018
- Contempo: Pushing the Limit on Art- Lighthouse Art Center, Jupiter, FL - 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015
- Artistic Visions II and III: the Armory Art Center, West Palm Beach, FL- May 2012, October, 2015
- Florida Craftsmen Members Exhibition-Lighthouse Arts Center, Tequesta,FL - August thru October 2012
- Member: Florida Craftsmen: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, 2019/members exhibition 2016
- Member: Artists of Palm Beach County, Women in the Visual Arts
- Arti Gras 2013 Selected as an emerging artist
- Cornell Art Museum: Celebrating 30 Artful Years: 2019, honorable mention
- Artisans On The Avenue, permanent exhibiting artist, Lake Worth, Fl. 2013-present
- Florida Craft Art: St. Petersberg, Fl. exhibiting artist 2012-presen
- "One Woman" Features Glass Artist Irene Jalowayski At Artisans On The Ave Gallery, 2015, 2016, 2017